Friday 8 March 2013

Getting going

Sitting in Dublin airport waiting for my flight to Istanbul. It still doesn't feel like I have started yet - but I expect that will hit me when I land in Turkey.

This week was spent closing off tasks from my "day job". Delegating this, approving that, reporting on the other. I'm not sure why I was worried I might forget something. The team will get on with things, and deal with issues as they arise just like they always do.

Got some vaccinations last night (leave it to the last minute) and then went to a talk at the boys school. An economist, a computer science professor, a green politician and some journalists discussing current thinking in their fields and the potential impact on Irish society.

Meanwhile a THY aircraft has just landed out of the mist. It will be time to move to the gate area soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment